Saturday, September 19, 2020
Gilda's Club Grand Rapids, 1806 Bridge St. NW
3 staggered start times to help create appropriate social distancing. We will not be able to accommodate walk-up registrations.
All participants must be pre-registered with confirmation of their flight time in order to participate.
- FULL 9:30 a.m. Registration; 10 a.m. Program; 10:15 a.m. Walk
- Second Flight - FULL11:30 a.m.
Registration; 12 p.m. Program; 12:15 p.m. Walk
- Third Flight - 1:30 p.m. Registration;
2 p.m. Program; 2:15 p.m. Walk RSVP by 5 pm Thursday 9.17.2020
PRESENTED IN HONOR OF DEBRA BAILEY BY:
WALKER FUNDRAISING SUPPORTED BY
Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
Wolverine Coil Spring
Other COVID-19 Considerations
know the West Side Walk will look a little different this year as we put
preventative measures in place for everyone's safety.
- If you are feeling unwell, have traveled outside of the
state in the last 14 days or have recently been in contact with someone
who has COVID-19, please
- Please do not arrive early for your selected time
slot. If you need to change your time slot, please contact Hannah at
616.453.8300, ext. 120.
- Temperature checks will be completed at the base of
Gilda’s Club drive way. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or more
will be asked to participate virtually.
- Don’t forget your mask! All participants are required
to wear a mask, regardless of additional socially distancing
- We ask you consider bringing your own water bottle and
drink to the Walk (though water will be available for those who need it).
- Social Distancing spaces will be indicated in front of
the stage for our opening program. Please abide by them and maintain
6 feet of distance from those outside your household/team.
- Shuttle service is not available from the church
parking lot. If someone in your group is unable to walk from the
church parking lot to Gilda’s please drop them off at the bottom of our
- With your health and safety in mind and to mitigate
potential exposure, we unfortunately will not be hosting our post-walk
celebration. The Walk route ends at St. John's Church where your car is
parked. Please plan with your household/team the best way to
celebrate after walking this year.